September 2021 -August 2022
JUNIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER
Longham Business Park,
168 Ringwood Road,
I worked at A2V for 11 months as a Junior Product Developer. During this time I had the following roles and responsibilities:
- identifying and evaluating trends and recommending opportunities for craft specific products for brands/ licenses/ customers; pulling presentations together for concepts, benchmarks, and ideation of newness with a purpose.
- creating commercially researched and validated line lists, range plans, with detailed specifications that are fit for purpose.
- review and highlight required amends on products to ensure they are user friendly and quality compliant for country of sale before and during each project at various stages.
- organise samples, benchmarks and support with specifications, line lists and benchmarks.
- thoroughly test and evaluate products and the suitability of packaging
- review artwork, Pre-Production and Production samples for all assigned products, ensuring that the product and associated directions are clear and accurate
2015 - Present
Talbot Primary School
Talbot Primary School,
I have volunteered at Talbot Primary School for 8 years now and during this time I have had a variety of roles and tasks. I have worked very closely with the headteacher on data presentation/ management and creating lots of different resources that are now in use throughout the school.
In 2018, I designed a learning garden for the school which is now in its final stages and is nearly complete. In April of this year, I redesigned the school library to create the Story Factory. In June through to August I carried out the renovations to the library along with some of the staff.
I have also worked with the children closely by providing weekly help to the children of year 2 for 4 years and helping run the school cooking club for children aged 8-11 for 5 years.
David James Architects
During my placement here, I was given two different sites to design properties on. I used the site plans to establish the size of the property. I used isometric, perspective and floorpan drawings to convey my designs to my colleagues.
I later developed these drawings into rendered drawings on Adobe Illustrator. I also made CAD models of the properties in SketchUp to enable me to see the finished design in 3D.
2019 - 2023
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY
Bachelors of Science
London South Bank University,
103 Borough Road,
I have recently graduated from London South Bank University achieving a First Class Honours in Product Design BSc. Out of the modules I have completed, I really enjoyed and want to continue to learn about the following modules:
- User centred/ inclusive design
- Design Thinking and Applications,
- Design Interactions
- Design Communications
- Service and Systems Design
2012 - 2019
BOURNEMOUTH SCHOOL FOR GIRLS
GCSE's and A-Levels
Microsoft Office Specialist and Word and Excel Expert
Bronze, Silver and Gold Duke of Edinburgh
Sports Leaders Level 1
Bournemouth School for Girls,
Castle Gate Close,
I attended this school from Year 7 to Year 13 and achieved my GCSE's and A-Levels here along with many other awards and qualifications such as Bronze, Silver and Gold DofE and Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert.
English Literature - 7 Biology - A
English Language - 7D Chemistry - A
Religious Studies - B Physics - A
Graphic Design - A Maths - 7
Computer Science - A Geography - A
German - B
Product Design - A
Geography - B
Biology - C
Computer Aided Design
Adobe Creative Suite